Your daily challenge
Your daily missions:
- Perform the full accounting cycle for our Canadian and French business entities:
- Accounts Payable: recording of invoices, credit card and expense accounts, disbursement/ bank transfer preparation, documentation
- Accounts Receivable: recording of cash receipts, preparation for the follow-up of the accounts receivable subsidiary
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation and recording of monthly journal entries
- Month-end accounting process and reconciliations
- Production of financial statements
- Identification of budget variances with the assistant controller
- Preparation of various GST/QST reports
- Prepare data for bi-monthly payroll processing, annual tax slips, and answer questions from the Talent team regarding total compensation.
- Become familiar with the billing process and collaborate with the Billing Expert as needed.
- Provide support on various tasks, answer questions from the team and perform follow-ups related to accounting or administration.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the company’s processes and tools related to accounting and billing
- College degree in Accounting Techniques – or in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, either in an accounting firm working with small and medium-sized businesses, or in a similar role in a company.
- Experience in the consulting sector (asset)
- Proficiency in Excel and the Office 365 Suite
- Knowledge of ABAK and Avantage (asset)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Reliability, professionalism and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to summarize and synthesize information
- Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions
- Autonomy, strong organizational skills and good judgment
- Ability to adapt and take initiative
- Enjoy working in a team
- Mastery of written and spoken French
- Mastery of written and spoken English, an asset
WHY CHOOSE US
Benefits of joining Brio
Budget for wellness activities, external training and professional membership
Workplace flexibility practices
Social and sports activities
Cellular and advantageous programs: BIXI, OPUS, RTM
Group insurance and RRSPs
Virtual healthcare with Dialogue
Brio Campus and career development support
AND MORE !
Come and join a collective of talents that puts individuals at the core of it's professional DNA.
- Flexibility to manage your energy
- Challenges that accelerate your development
- A unique experience within a team of organizational transformation professionals